KDS−7−MNGR Manager is the solution for configuration and management of KDS−7 deployments within the same network. Simply install the unit into the same local network as the extenders (encoders and decoders) to easily define and configure channel routing selections (including video, audio, and a variety of control interface types) using the embedded web pages.
Additionally, this unit supports controlling and configuring the matrix, video wall, and KVM modes of connected KDS−7 devices as well as device grouping and group operations.
The settings of all connected encoder/decoder units, including IP configuration, compatibility settings, and extender status are clearly displayed and easily updated.
Outstanding end–user experience —
- Instant auto–discovery and status with preview
- Access via Remote Web UI or using local monitor with a USB keyboard and mouse
Ideal for large–scale deployments —
- Highly scalable — 999 channels build in support
- Configuration of Virtual Video Matrix, KVM, and Video Walls
- Configuration of Device Grouping, Preset Definition, and Activation via UI or APIs
- Configuration — FW for single or group of devices
Robust security —
- Enterprise IT–grade security — 802.1x and HTTPS/TLS
- Security certification — OWASP Top 10 certificate
- Can be deployed in the same LAN used for AV data streaming or in a separate LAN
Simple planning and rollout —
- Cost–effective from day one
- Full product range for any site, any application
- Plug–and–play with Netgear M4250 AVoIP switches, Kramer Control, KDS–USB2, etc.