Get certified by Kramer today and become an authority on Pro AV!
Get access to our ever-growing collection of exclusive Pro AV courses, webinars and other training material and become a true Pro AV professional!
Log in or register below and request full access to Kramer Academy today.
Quicklaunch Sales Associate
Quicklaunch is a simple and secure meeting room interface that provides multi-platform integration to transform any interactive display into a one click meeting space. It is fully secured, and allows one-touch launching, covers over 30 conferencing platforms.
This course is intended for System Integrators, Distributors, Pro AV / IT professionals, End Customers and End-users. It includes everything you need to know to grasp the full advantages and features Quicklaunch and its benefit for customers and meeting room users.
What's in it for you:
- Get acquainted with the unique features of Quicklaunch
- Learn how to describe the primary benefits of Quicklaunch
- Master Quicklaunch’s Unique features for end users
Duration: 30 minutes
Note: AVIXA CTS RU's (Renewal Units) are only available upon completing both the "Kramer Quicklaunch Sales Associate" certification, and the "Kramer Quicklaunch Installer" (configuration) certification.
Pro AV integrators, IT professionals, AV consultants, and end users who wish to improve their understanding of the Kramer Quicklaunch software.
Quicklaunch is a simple and secure meeting room interface that provides multi-platform integration to transform any interactive display into a one click meeting space.
It is fully secured, and allows one-touch launching, covers over 30 conferencing platforms.
This course covers all the essential knowledge about Quicklaunch software
and collaborative applications required for a flawless Quicklaunch installation, configuration, and use.
The course will help you obtain a clear understanding of the Quicklaunch features, configuration options, and what to consider when installing Quicklaunch.
To be certified as a Quicklaunch Installer, you will need to complete 2 courses:
- Quicklaunch Sales Associate (30 minutes)
- Quicklaunch Configuration (1 hour)
What's in it for you:
- Learn how to use Quicklaunch
- Understand all the Quicklaunch configuration options
- Learn both basic and advanced Quicklaunch features
- Learn how to use the Quicklaunch knowledgebase and support Site
- Gain troubleshooting insights to prevent potential installation delays
- This course credits you with 1 AVIXA Renewal Unit (RU)
CTS Renewal Units: 0.5 RU's (CTS, CTS-D, CTS-I)
Duration: 1 hour
Prerequisites: Kramer Quicklaunch Sales Associate course.
Quicklaunch dealers, distributors and sales engineers, Pro AV installers, technicians and integrators who deploy and support Quicklaunch, IT professionals and advanced users who operate Quicklaunch.