Get certified by Kramer today and become an authority on Pro AV!
Get access to our ever-growing collection of exclusive Pro AV courses, webinars and other training material and become a true Pro AV professional!
Log in or register below and request full access to Kramer Academy today.
Education Solutions Designer
Kramer’s Education Solutions Designer certification gives Pro AV and IT professionals detailed, practical information on how to specialize in the education sector.
The two-hour online training provides a comprehensive overview of everything you need to know about cutting-edge AV solutions for education settings. The education field requires a different approach than other sectors of the AV market. Find out what sets it apart and discover how to optimize learning spaces for both learning and teaching.
Learn about your audience and all of the different stakeholders involved so you can anticipate your clients’ needs. Get comfortable with the types of spaces you are most likely to encounter in the field. After learning about basic and specialized spaces and how technology is utilized differently in each, dive into a close examination of hybrid and remote education so you can fully understand the challenges and opportunities that go along with learning today.
This course gives detailed information about the technologies that are commonly utilized in education environments, including display technologies, audio systems, microphones, and cameras; as well as Pro AV solutions that support hybrid education.
Let this interactive, informative course help you prepare mentally to work in a field that is shifting and changing at an unprecedented pace. With this knowledge under your belt, you can put together winning Pro AV solutions with confidence.
What’s in it for you:
- Become fully acquainted with the education sector, including learning spaces, education formats, and best practices for creating technological solutions.
- Learn how the education sector has changed, where it’s headed, and what you need to do to keep pace with advancements.
- Understand the differences between hybrid, in-person, and remote education and the technologies that make different teaching methods possible, including lecture-capture systems, web conferencing, LMS’s, and VLE’s.
- Be confident about how to focus on user experience for successful technology deployments.
- Study the best ways to utilize digital signage and scheduling displays in education settings.
- Review the different education stages, and how technology solutions vary for each stage.
- Learn all about the applications for Kramer’s hybrid education solutions (EDU-Hybrid 1 and EDU-Hybrid-ZR).
CTS Renewal Units: 1 RU’s (CTS, CTS-D, CTS-I)
Duration: two hours
By the end of this certification, participants will acquire the following knowledge:
- A solid understanding of the education sector
- Knowledge of the design process necessary for creating thoughtful, effective solutions
- An overview of the technology commonly used in hybrid, remote, and in-person education
Target audience: Pro AV and IT professionals; installers and designers; consultants, dealers, distributers, and sales personnel; and customer service professionals