Kramer Academy’s prestigious online certification program is here to help you boost your career to the next level. Becoming certified by Kramer, a leading innovator in the Pro AV industry, escalates your professional growth and ensures that you provide top quality service to your customers.
Get certified by Kramer today and become an authority on Pro AV!
Get access to our ever-growing collection of exclusive Pro AV courses, webinars and other training material and become a true Pro AV professional!
Log in or register below and request full access to Kramer Academy today.
Inicio de Sesión Regístrese
Our Audio Specialist certification is intended for AV and IT professionals wishing to gain a comprehensive, Pro AV focused understanding of audio.
The 2 hour online training covers everything you need to know in order to establish and leverage your audio knowledge and expertise.
Learn to appreciate the importance of audio, understand how audio works, and understand how to decipher audio specs correctly for your Pro AV projects, equipment and installations. Boost your knowledge the right way by seeing and hearing how the audio signal chain works: learn about sources, cables and how the signal gets processed, amplified and projected from speakers. After comprehending the importance of digital audio and the meaning of binary signals – AKA the digital language – understand what PCM, sampling, and bit depth are all about.
The training then takes your skills to the next level with advanced concepts of audio systems design, acoustics, and of course, Audio over IP. At the end of this course, you will be able to make sense of the more advanced terms, such as world clock and dithering. You'll understand what sampling jitter and AES are, recognize the various digital audio formats, and finally understand what Dante, the uncompressed digital audio networking technology is.
This interactive, one-of-a-kind course includes awesome, unique, audio samples to demonstrate the various phases of the audio signal chain.
CTS Renewal Units: 2 RU's (CTS, CTS-D, CTS-I)
- Pro AV integrators
- IT professionals
- AV consultants
- End users who wish to improve their audio knowledge
What's in it for you:
- Become fully acquainted with professional audio terminology, design methods, and best practices for planning and installing audio
- Listen to clear explanations and great audio samples which will ensure complete comprehension in all sessions
- Enjoy our rich coverage of topics, including:
- Basic and advanced audio theory (specified for the Pro AV industry)
- Designing an audio system
- Enhancing audio systems with digital audio
- Audio installation troubleshooting
- Learn how to improve existing room acoustics as well as when designing new rooms for meetings, training, and conferences